RELIEVES OF PIROT MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION
I Relieves of Pirot Municipal administration for business within the Industrial Park:
• During the construction of the buildings the investor is free of paying the fee for all acts and administrative actions in the area of civil engineering and urban planning.
• “Fund for construction land” Pirot relieved investors of paying a fee for construction land development.
• Public Company “Vodovod i Kanalizacija“ and Public Company “Gradska Toplana“ exempt investors for paying the fees for the issuance of documents in the process of approval for construction of the facility and connecting buildings to the water supply and district heating network.
• Public Urban Company Pirot exempt investors of paying the fees for the issuance of all planning documents related to construction
• During use the buildings that are built and are operating within the Industrial park, investors are free of paying the fees for using the construction land and paying of local utility taxes prescribed by the General Assembly of Pirot.
• After the construction of the building within the Industrial park, investors will pay charges for public utility services to Public Company “Komunalac“, Public Company “Vodovod i Kanalizacija“ and Public Company “Gradska toplana“ and to the extent of 50% of the valid price for industrial facilities for the period up to 5 years.
II Relieves of Pirot Municipal administration for business within the limits of the Free Zone's expansion
During the construction of new buildings Pirot Municipal administration exempt the investors of the next fees:
• At the Department of City Planning, utility-residential activity, contruction and inspection activities and Department of Economy and Finance:
1. Fee for the issuance of documentation for solving current demands (from the Program for development of spatial planning documents: urban-technical conditions, town planning approval, issuing informations about the location permit, notifications, etc)
2. Fee for the costs of Municipal Administration (taxes for issuing of location permits, urban planning approval, building permits, Decisions of approval for the construction and other),
3. Fee for utility taxes,
4. Fee for Certificates of right of pre-construction.
• At the Fund for Construction land
1. Fee for land development (in the amount of 50%)
• At Public Company “Vodovod i Kanalizacija“ and Public Company “Gradska toplana“
1. Fee for issuing conditions for the connection to the network
2. Fee for issuing permits for connection to the network
3. Fee for connecting to the network (besides material costs)
• At “Public Urban Enterprise” Pirot:
1. Fee for issuing documentation for readjustment in solving current demands.
In the exploitation of object Pirot Municipal Government release the investors for the following fees:
• At the Department of City planning, utility-residential activity, contruction and inspection activities of Pirot:
1. Fees for utility taxes
• At the Fund for construction land of Pirot:
1. Fee for using the construction land
• At Public Company “Komunalac“, Public Company “Gradska toplana“ and Public Company “Vodovod i Kanalizacija“:
1. fee for utility services (50% of the full price for industrial buildings)
Special benefits for the exploitation of facilities and programs within the expanded area
of Free Zone Pirot will not be charged from the date of issuance of the use permit for the
constructed object to the expiry time of 5 years.
III Special benefits for work of new users in Free Zone Pirot
All new production users in the area of Free Zone are free from paying the next taxes:
At Department of Economy and Finance of Pirot Municipality – local tax administration:
1. Property tax – releasing 50% of tax on property within the zones
2. Income tax– for production companies in the Free Zone, which employ 200 or more workers (30% of the part that belongs to the local government).
Special benefits for production users within the area of the Free Zone Pirot will not be charged from the date of making this Decision to the expiry time of 5 years.